Features & Services
The Saunders Castle has hosted a wide variety of celebrated events, exhibitions and performances. A few key details are below. For more information about hosting an event at the Castle, contact us (link to email) any time. We are happy to discuss all the possibilities this amazing venue has to offer.
- In the heart of Boston's Back Bay, at the intersection of Columbus Avenue and Stuart Street. The building is easily accessed from all of Boston and beyond, receiving a transit score of 100 and a walk score of 99 on Walkscore.com.
- Nearby Hotels
- The Saunders Castle is walking distance from a number of fine hotels, including Boston Park Plaza, Revere Hotel, The Newbury Boston, Four Seasons Hotel and W Hotel.
- The neighborhood offers more than 6,000 local parking spots. In addition, the venue is licensed for valet parking.
- Lighting, Audio & Décor
- The venue features dimmable lighting overhead. Throughout the space, extensive rigging points allow for the hanging of custom lighting, truss, audio and décor.
- Event Management
- Professional Event Manager and Porter services are required for all events and are provided by the Licensor. Terms available upon request.
- Building Security
- Outside security is required for all events and is provided by the Licensor. Terms available upon request.
- ADA Accessibility
- The Saunders Castle is ADA Accessible, with one ADA entrance & exit on the southwest side of the building. ADA accessible restrooms are available on the main floor.
- Guest restrooms are located on the lower level of the venue, in addition to two ADA accessible restrooms on the main level.
- Complimentary wireless internet service is available for guests to the Saunders Castle (capacity of approx. 500 users or devices).