The Castle is rented as a "blank canvas" to be transformed into whatever you may envision. The venue has event managers, security staff and porters who are provided to ensure that guests and vendors have the best possible experience.
Site Rental Fee
- These fees include the following:
- Onsite Event Manager
- Security Staff
- Bathroom Porters
- Existing lighting for the Venue
- Delivering the Venue in clean and move in condition
|Event Day Site Rental Fee||$11,500.00|
|Set-Up and, or Breakdown Day Rental Fee - per day||$5,500.00|
- The Licensee will supply a $2,000 security deposit to the Licensor. This will be returned 2 weeks after the last day of the event, if no damage has occurred.
|Required Security Deposit||$2,000.00|
We work with a list of Castle Preferred Vendors. Due to their familiarity with this historic venue, it is strongly recommended that one of the Preferred Audio/Visual vendors is used for AV services. Please see our complete list of Castle Preferred Vendors under the "VendorList" tab.
Sample Castle Inclusive Pricing:
One Day Event to Include:
- Event Set-Up day based on a maximum of 20 hours of venue use
- Event Hours based on a maximum of 5 hours with an estimated guest count of 400 guests
- Event Manager fees based on a maximum of 21 hours of Event Manager time
- Porter fees based on a maximum of 7 hours; 1 male and 1 female attendant
- Building Security fees based on a maximum of 6 hours
|Operations & Cleaning Fee||$3,400.00|
|Event Manager Fee||$1,314.00|
|Building Security (2)||$1,020.00|
|Estimated One Day Total||$18,018.00|
One Day Set-Up or Breakdown to Include:
- Event Set-Up or break-down day based on a maximum of 12 hours of venue use
- Event Manager fees based on a maximum of 13 hours of Event Manager time
|Event Manager Fee||$779.00|
|Estimated Set-Up/Breakdown Total - Per Day||$6,279.00|
Hours in excess of those established above for access to the venue or events exceeding 5 hours will result in additional Event Manager fees. Events with over 400 guests may require additional bathroom porters and security staff. These fees do not include the administrative fees or actual costs for procurement of Entertainment Licensing or Bagged Meter permits.
For a full pricing quote based on your requirements, please contact Carolyn Edwards, the Castle Venue Manager.